Old versionsSee all
From the shores of the Baltic Sea to the summits of the Tatras, TOPO Poland 2011 is your active leisure companion when hiking, biking, cycling or even walking in the countryside. This product comes with detailed digital elevation models plus searchable POI's and 3-D elevation data for compatible Garmin units. It features new and helpful information, such as 2-D footprint of buildings and routable roads on the street and trail network. Never before has outdoor navigation been so easy.
- Includes precise topographic maps of Poland in reference scale of 1:50.000.
- Displays dense contour intervals of 65.6 ft (20 m).
- Shows detailed digital elevation models and 3-D shading on compatible units.
- Features routable roads on the entire street and trail network.
- Displays land use, such as forests, lakes, streams and mountains.
- Includes searchable points of interest for recreational activities, business and traveling.
- Features 2-D footprint of buildings in more than 40 cities.
- Includes BaseCamp™ software (DVD only) for user data management such as routes, tracks, geotagging of photos and MapInstall to manage map transfers between your computer and Garmin device.